The Sewer Services You Need
Most homeowners don’t think about their sewer drains until it is too late. The fact is that you should have your sewer drains inspected, cleared or repaired at least every couple of years. Your sewer drain is the largest one on your property. It is responsible for carrying excess water from around your property and into the main sewer line. You can think of your sewer drain like the drain in your bathtub but for your outdoor areas. You know how your bath drain collects a bunch of wastewater, hair, soap scum and other kinds of debris? Imagine that but on a scale about 100 times larger. It’s easy to understand why sewer drains need special attention when you think of all the outdoor gunk and debris that flows through them on a daily basis. Think of all the oil, grease, leaves, yard clippings and even smaller bits of trash that your sewer drain is subject to every day. If you can’t remember the last time you had sewer repair or other sewer drain services, it’s time to give Pro Plumbers Inc a call at 310-684-1836.
Our Service Offerings
You can call on Pro Plumbers Inc for sewer drain services of all kinds including sewer repair. Believe it or not, there are many different types of sewer repair because there are a lot of things that can go wrong with your sewer system. Here are just a few of the kinds of sewer repair services we offer:
- Bellied Pipe Repair: Just like your other drainage systems, your sewer drainage system is connected with a series of pipes. Only, these pipes are set underground. When one of these pipes has actually sunk into the ground, we call it a bellied pipe. The problem with bellied pipes is that they create a divot in the ground where wastewater and other debris can collect. We can fix any and all of your bellied pipes, though.
- Joint Leaks: Sewer pipes are connected by joints. When these joints are broken, were not installed correctly, to begin with, or become too old, they can start to leak. These kinds of leaks can flood your outdoor areas and cause damage to your property.
- Misaligned Piping: This is a common problem, especially here in Southern California where earthquakes are common. Sewer pipes can become misaligned when the earth shifts, there is a heavy impact on the ground they are installed under, or when a tree’s roots encroach on them. Misaligned piping can cause a lot of problems like line blockages and of course leaks.
You have a lot of choices when it comes to plumbers but when you are in need of sewer repair in San Pedro, CA, Pro Plumbers Inc is the best choice. Not all plumbing companies have the expertise and the machinery needed for sewer repair. Sewer repair is hard work because it requires excavation but we are up to the task. We have all the specialized tools and equipment to get the job done in a timely manner. We provide you with the sewer services you need. All you need to do is dial our number at 310-684-1836.
Let Us Help Maintain Your Sewer Lines
Sewer line replacement costs a lot of money and requires a ton of work on your property. It is not a good situation if you are a homeowner or a renter. The best way to prevent the need for total sewer line replacement is to have your drains inspected regularly. You can call on us for sewer line maintenance including camera inspections and cleaning. By hiring us for sewer line maintenance, you are making sure that you won’t have to shell out thousands of dollars for replacement in the future. Plus, our maintenance services are hassle-free and affordable. It is a smart way of keeping your property safe and your wallet full. To set up an inspection or service, call 310-684-1836 to talk to Pro Plumbers Inc‘s helpful staff today!
- Sewer Line Cleaning and Replacement Your sewer lines perform the important service of funneling sewage away from your home. For this service and many others, trust Pro Plumbers, Inc.
- Sewer Line Repair Older homes often have broken sewer lines. For you sewer line repair, our crew of experts will work quickly and efficiently.
- Trenchless Plumbing Repairs Trenchless plumbing represents an advent in plumbing technology. Please allow us to show you how this technology works today!