Our team of pro plumbers is specialized in repairing any type of leaks.
Pro Plumbers Leaking Pipes
Some plumbing leaks—including fixture or faucet leaks—are fairly harmless, but when a leaking pipe is ignored for weeks, it can cost you thousands of dollars in water and mold damage repair. Addressing a leaking pipe immediately will ensure that you handle the problem well before it becomes a significant repair bill.
One sure way to handle a plumbing leak is to call Pro Plumbers. Our licensed plumbers make thorough inspections to ensure that we find every leaking pipe in your home. With state-of-the-art plumbing equipment and a detailed approach, we can have all your leaks repaired after a single visit. You get prompt service, durable repairs and guaranteed parts and workmanship.
Signs Of Leaking Faucets & Fixtures
- Faucet drips: Hear a drip? A leak is probably nearby. While you may think you’d notice a constant drip, there are some rooms in your house you may not frequent as much, like a little-used basement bathroom. Listen closely in frequently used rooms, and regularly check in on rooms you don’t use as much. Dripping can also be happening behind a wall.
- Rust or water puddles: Look for rust or puddled water at the base of your faucets, around drains in sinks, tubs, or showers, in the cabinetry below sinks, and on the floor below a faucet. Act fast if you notice the reddish rust color or even small puddle.
- Higher water bill: Unexplained spikes in your water bill usually indicate that you have a leak. Check around your house for signs of a leak, or call a plumber to inspect the premises.
- Squeaky faucets: If your faucets make a squeaking noise when you turn the taps on or off or are difficult to turn off/on completely, this may be a sign of a bigger problem.
- Odor of mold or rotten food: Sometimes, you smell a leak before you see or hear it. Yep, that moldy-musty-mildew-y, rotten food smell could be due to a leak! Get it checked out immediately by a professional plumber, who can inspect your home and locate the leak with specialized equipment.
Signs Of A Leaking Toilet
- If you hear bubbling noises or groaning sounds coming from pipes behind or beneath the toilet, don’t call Ghost Busters, call our plumber from Pro Plumbers.
- Mysterious water on the bathroom floor
- An uneven bathroom floor or tile
- An odor of mold or sewer gas
Signs Of A Leaking Water Heater
- Small puddles or excess moisture near the water heater tank
- Raised floor tiles or uneven flooring near the base of the water heater
- Noises like dripping water or unusual sounds from the water heater
- Lack of hot water or a restricted supply
Call Pro Plumbers Today!
Pro Plumbers has been the most trusted plumber in Corona since 2009. From the punctuality of our arrival to the pristine condition of your property after we leave, our licensed plumbers will show you why homeowners turn to our plumbing repair services to fix or replace their leaking pipes.