Complete Plumbing Pump Service
When you work with an inexperienced or careless plumber, you won’t get the right tool for the job. Take for instance plumbing pumps. There are many different types of plumbing pumps and they all serve a very specialized purpose. Most plumbers will know when you need a grinder pump or a sump pump but it takes a seasoned pro to know exactly what size and capacity you will need. Different types of plumbing pumps even come with different modes of power. Your plumber will have to know all this and more in order to avoid costly damage and repairs in the future. Here at Pro Plumbers Inc, we are very familiar with all types of plumbing pumps. We will know exactly the kind you need based on your home and your needs. Give us a call at 310-684-1836 if you want an experienced plumber for all of your plumbing repair needs!
Let Us Handle All Of Your Repair Needs
We can handle all of your plumbing pump needs including installation, repair, and maintenance of submersible and non-submersible pumps. The following is an abbreviated list of the types of plumbing pumps we service:
- Sump Pumps – Sump pumps are usually installed in basements or any other area of the home that lies beneath the water table and is prone to flooding. Their primary purpose is to pump water out of flood-prone areas and into proper receptacles like storm or sewage drains. Basically, they keep water out of the vulnerable areas of your home.
- Grinder Pumps – Grinder pumps are aptly named because that is what they do: they grind. They grind up the debris that is present in wastewater so that clogs and failures are less likely. Wastwater feeds into the grinder pump where it is processed, and then the pump distributes the treated water to a sewer line.
- Recirculation Pumps – Recirculation pumps work in tandem with your water heater. They are designed to circulate heated water throughout your plumbing system so that it is available to faucets and appliances as soon as they are turned on.
No matter what type of plumbing pump you have installed, or want installed, on your property, we can handle the work. We will set you up with a pump that is large enough to service your needs and efficient enough to save you money. We have the knowledge and experience to fix you up with the perfect plumbing pump. We can service all types of plumbing pumps in San Pedro, CA as well so give us a call at 310-684-1836 soon!
Count on us When your Plumbing Pumps Need Repair
No matter what kind of plumbing pump you have, we can repair it to perfect working condition. Even large-capacity pumps can be serviced by our expert plumbers. We have been fixing plumbing pumps for a very long time and are more capable than our competitors. Your plumbing pumps more than likely serve a very important purpose in your home so you shouldn’t leave them in the hands of amateurs. Insufficient repairs can lead to serious home disasters. When you choose us for plumbing pump repair, you are getting the benefit of decades of collective experience. In most cases, our plumbing pump repair service negates the need for costly replacements and new installations. That is why it is always a good idea to call us out first. There are all types of plumbing pumps in San Pedro, CA and we can repair them all. Call 310-684-1836 now!
- Grinder Pump Repair and Install We understand the nature of grinder pumps and are willing to do whatever it takes for your grinder pump repair or installation.
- Recirculation Pumps, Lines and Systems Recirculation pumps require a fine touch. Our experts can refine all of your recirculation pumps, lines, and systems.
- Sump Pump For all of your sump pump needs, our professional team of plumbers can get the job done right.
- Well Pump Repair and Installation We can repair your well pump as well as install a fresh one. Please don’t hesitate to give us a call so that we can help you!