Putting Technology to Work for you
These days, sewer camera inspections are critical for leaks in the plumbing trade. In the old days, there would be some plumbing systems that could not be accessed without demolition. Technology has come a long way though. Now we can thoroughly inspect your sewage plumbing with high-tech plumbing cameras for leaks and more. No more ripping up your floorboards and making a mess of your home. Here at Pro Plumbers Inc, we offer sewer camera inspections in San Pedro, CA and the surrounding areas. With just one phone call to us at 310-684-1836, we will be able to quickly determine what type of plumbing problem you are facing.
Our Sewer Camera Services
Pro Plumbers Inc uses the latest digital video technology to help us locate plumbing failures and leaks in real-time. The sooner your plumber is able to find out what exactly the problem is, the sooner they will be able to fix it. That is why it is important to work with a plumber who offers modern sewer camera inspections in San Pedro, CA. Our inspections are thorough and carried out by the most skilled technicians in the trade. We will get to the bottom of your plumbing mystery, guaranteed.
But, how do you know if you really need a sewer camera inspection? The following are a few common issues that may warrant a video inspection:
- Persisting Issues: If you have tried fixing a plumbing issue yourself or called out a plumber for a particular problem and it persists, it may be time to call in the reinforcements. Often times, plumbing issues get misdiagnosed by careless or inexperienced plumbers so the real problem never gets fixed. Video camera inspections are sometimes the only way to get to the heart of the matter.
- Home Inspections: Before you sell or buy a home, you should have a qualified plumber run a video inspection on the plumbing and sewer lines. Many people overlook this when purchasing or selling a home but it can save you a boatload of hassle in the end.
- Overgrown Roots: If you have large trees on your property and are experiencing plumbing leaks, the problem may be root intrusion. Roots can grow deep underground and damage piping in a number of ways. The only way to know for sure is through video inspection.
These are just a few of the scenarios that could call for sewer camera inspections. If you are experiencing a pesky plumbing problem that you can’t seem to wrap your head around, call in the pros. We will be able to solve the problem with our high-resolution plumbing cameras in no time. Give us a call at 310-684-1836 today!
Meeting your Needs
No matter what your plumbing issue is, Pro Plumbers Inc would be more than happy to solve it for you. We have been called out for sewer camera inspections in San Pedro, CA for all kinds of reasons including:
- Lost Items: That’s right, even if you dropped a prized possession down the drain on accident, we can help you find it with our cameras.
- Grease Buildup: Grease buildup can cause the worst clogs. They require special treatment too, but it all begins with a thorough camera inspection.
- Old Piping: Rusted or corroded underground piping is often the cause of serious plumbing problems. Our cameras will quickly determine the exact pipe that needs to be replaced.
Get in touch with us at 310-684-1836 to find out more about this service!