Turn To Us When You Have Gas Line Problems
If you use a gas furnace to heat your home, then your gas lines are your lifelines for warmth. If you have a gas-powered water heater, then you need your gas lines to be working properly to get any hot water. But even if you use an electric water heater and furnace, you still depend on the proper function of your gas lines every single day. Without them, you wouldn’t be able to cook anything on your stove! Not only are secure gas line connections needed for everyday life, but they are also vital to your health and safety as well. When your gas lines are compromised, shut off your gas main immediately. Then give us a call here at Pro Plumbers Inc for gas line repair in San Pedro, CA. Please give us a call at 310-684-1836. We are a fully licensed plumbing company so you can trust us for gas line repair.
Are You In Need of Gas Line Repair?
Safety is our top priority when we are working on gas lines. We take all the necessary precautions to ensure that you, your home, your family and our employees are safe at all times. While gas lines are always installed by professionals, they are not immune to the ravages of age and other factors. Here are some of the reasons you may be in need of gas line repair in San Pedro, CA:
- Aging Homes – Older homes with antiquated gas lines may need gas line repair more often. Even if your home is not too old, it is recommended that you have your gas lines at least inspected every year. Doing so will help you avoid any heating issues. If you are buying or selling a home, it is also recommended that you have the gas lines inspected and serviced by a professional plumbing company.
- Excess Gas Pressure – A common problem with gas lines is that a lot of pressure builds up in them over time. This is a very serious problem that should be addressed as soon as possible. Mounting pressure could damage your appliances and in worst-case scenarios, cause dangerous gas leaks.
- Overgrown Roots – The roots of large and old trees can damage your underground gas lines. Signs of root damage include malfunctioning appliances and gaseous odors in your outdoor areas.
- Natural Disasters – Extreme weather and earthquakes could also cause damage to underground gas lines. Even smaller temblors can be enough to knock out a gas line.
It’s a lot to consider, we know. But at least you don’t have to go it alone. We are experts in gas line repair. We can have your gas lines safely repaired and your appliances up and running again in short order. Count on us when you are in need of gas line repair in San Pedro, CA by calling us at 310-684-1836!
Take the Necessary Precautions
It is very important that you have the number of a licensed plumbing company at the ready at all times. Gas line problems can be very dangerous so knowing who to call when the time comes is imperative. Sometimes, just shutting off your home’s main gas supply may require the help of a professional! By saving our number in your phone right now, you are making sure that you and your family are prepared for the worst. Gas line defects can have serious ramifications including:
- Damage to your Home – Gas lines can rupture due to pressure buildup which can cause damage to some areas of your home. They can also damage your connected appliances.
- Gas Leaks – Pinched lines or faulty valves and connections can lead to gas leaks. If you smell gas, have been experiencing headaches, dizziness, or nausea, shut off your gas supply immediately and give us a call.
- High Utility Bills – You may be paying more than you need to in gas utilities if your gas lines have been compromised in any way.
Having our number on hand is the best way to prepare for gas line issues. Don’t hesitate to call us at 310-684-1836!